you GUYS! you GUYS! i totally WIN at getting awards and this award was the easiest to win! it is the dotty headbanger award for being mental and loving it.
but even so, i am immensely proud of it and will wear it with a full to bursting heart, here on my front page. dotty seems to have come to the end of her tether with the whole award schtick, and has made one for EVERYONE who clicks through innocently from this image on her page
and all i have to do is to answer these simple questions;
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
1. How many bricks do you own?
2. How many Cumberland sausages can you fit in your mouth without chewing?
3. What is your most inventive way of using biscuits (or cookies if you’re American)?
4. If it was made compulsory to have a mental illness which one would you choose and why? (If you have a mental illness already you have to choose another).
1. there are two bricks balanced on the partition wall between me and my neighbour. doubtless he put them there, but i have this idea about making a brick patio and have had my eye on them ever since i noticed them.
2. only the beginning of one. i have a tiny doll’s mouth and cumberland sausages are BIG.
3. i want to say ‘building a patio’ but i know THAT would end in tears.
4. okay, i like the old timey freudian stories, wolf-man and the like. one that i’ve always been fond of is where the sufferer is convinced their bones have turned into glass. into glass! i ask you. what would the benefits agency make of that?
i can also pass this award on, but since i think the acceptance rate of blog on fire was roughly zero, i think i will follow dotty’s lead and simply say if you click through to her blog and like it enough to stay, give yourself an award.